Bevilacqua Research Corporation Project Management Support Level 3 in Edwards AFB, California
Job Description/Essential Functions:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Small Business based in Huntsville, Alabama**incorporated in 1992. BRC provides “best-value” technical and management solutions to a diverse government and commercial customer base in the following key business areas: test & evaluation, systems analysis & integration, security & intelligence, and R&D.;
This is a project management position capable of performing duties independently to assist in the management of Hypersonics Combined Test Force projects. These projects are in a variety of Project Management phases ranging from planning and provisioning to analysis, and reporting. The qualified candidate will be familiar with the technical aspects of weapons integration and flight test disciplines and able to travel frequently to program facilities that are located in the continental US and overseas.
- Perform program management functions in support of Hypersonics projects in flight test to include coordinating tasks associated with engineering, program control, configuration management, test, manufacturing and quality assurance, and integrated logistics support.
- Schedule, guide and coordinate participation to establish military, economic, and technical basis for acquisition programs in conceptual phases and throughout the validation, engineering and manufacturing, production, and deployment phases of an acquisition life cycle.
- Perform tasks daily that require prioritization, research and analysis whose objectives may or may not be clearly communicated, understood by the requestor or readily available.
- Perform tasks that have variables as well as programmatic risks that may require investigation, analysis, creation of what if scenarios and/or consultations with program personnel and across organizational lines to determine best course of action.
- Capacity and capability to perform, guide, direct, and oversee tasks that are performed in a multiple customer/multiple project work environment with both independent and team activities that have critical time constraints, often congressional oversight, and real-world security and safety ramifications for both the US and foreign nations.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Active Secret Clearance is required with ability to maintain Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Electrical, Aeronautical, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering and 3-10 years of relevant experience is required.Six years of applicable technical experience may be substituted for the BS degree (total 9 years) or four years’ experience with an Associate’s Degree (total 7 years).
- This skill level typically performs all functional duties independently.Must be able to work as part of an integrated team.
- Must be a self-motivated expert able to take responsibility for identifying, organizing, coordinating, executing necessary tasks leading to the successful accomplishment of assigned duties.
- Must be able to effectively communicate orally and possess technical writing skill.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications is required.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Experience at Air Force Test Center in the project management processes and procedures used to manage flight test programs.
- A proven ability to support high priority, multiple projects in flight test simultaneously is desired for the development and implementation of project cost, schedule, performance, and risk analysis/assessment and management plans.
- A demonstrated ability for analysis and development of project baselines, Statements of Capability, Program Introduction Documents, Flying Hour Program and test schedules, and briefings, reports, and other tasks required for planning, provisioning and implementation of flight test requirements.
Our EEO policy:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation. is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federal contractor. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Code: 18-PTO-004
Location: Edwards AFB, CA
Clearance Required: Secret