Anthem Initiative Project Leader - Nationwide (Virginia Beach, VA Preferred) - Remote Work Available - PS1978 in Hesperia, California
Your Talent. Our Vision.At Anthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us andtogether we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Nationwide (Remote Work Available). Preferred location is Virginia Beach, VA.
Responsible for analyzing, determining and driving opportunities to standardize and improve end to end processes. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as a thought leader regarding improvements of end to end processes enterprise wide, with integration points in key business areas, such as Clinical Solutions, Finance, and other facets of the business.
- Leads initiatives from assessment through implementation of solutions and ensures that business controls are put in place to monitor sustainability of process improvements. Builds consensus across organizational functional areas and determines best practices both internally and externally.
- Identifies and resolves tactical and strategic, high-priority organizational and business issues (SWAT team approach.).
- Leads the development of new enterprise processes, and reporting.
Articulates to Transformation, CST, and ELT initiative drivers, status and results. Ensures alignment with other Enterprise initiatives.
Requires BS/BA degree in a related field; 7-10 years of professional experience in an operations environment; 7-9 years of leading & directing large enterprise wide projects; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Strong executive communication, critical thinking, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal skills and teamwork skills required.
- Experience managing large-scale projects highly desired.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Ability to create Executive Level presentations that include data synthesis and analysis highly preferred.
- Ability to manage partners in a matrixed organizational structure preferred.
- MBA and/or Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred. Ability to travel may be required.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Business Development/Planning
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Initiative Project Leader - Nationwide (Virginia Beach, VA Preferred) - Remote Work Available - PS1978
Other Locations: VA-Virginia Beach
Requisition ID: PS1978