Northrop Grumman Configuration Analyst 3, Palmdale, Ca in Palmdale, California
Configuration Analyst 3, Palmdale, Ca
Requisition ID: 18007885
Location(s): United States-California-Palmdale
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space thatimpact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy,and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas,courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thriveson intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to dowhat others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Configuration Analyst 3 – Status Accounting to join our teamof qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, California.
This position will focus heavily on Configuration Status Accounting (CSA). The Configuration Analyst will be responsiblefor recording and reporting of information needed to manage the configuration of the product (hardware and/or software),
including records of the approved configuration documentation, serialized components, unique part identifications, statusof proposed changes, deviations, and waivers. The Configuration Analyst will have responsibility for CSA Reports, and willbe involved in all portions of the requirements.
- Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specificationsand schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
- Reviews contracts to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineeringand manufacturing processes.
- Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product configuration and systems.Coordinates modification records for management control.
- Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support,manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverseassignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
Bachelor’s Degree from accredited College or University
At least6 years of experience in a Aerospace environment (or 4 years with a Master's degree).
Must have an active/current DOD Secret clearance (or be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance prior to start)
Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result
Able to provide direction to determine priorities to achieve goals
Teamcenter Unified experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of CAD drawing and manufacturing documentation is beneficial.
- Experience with release of engineering drawings and documents
- Current SAP/SAR level clearance, or a DoD Top Secret clearance is desirable
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Configuration Analyst 3, Palmdale, Ca
Requisition ID: 18007885