mVentix, Inc. Marketing Coordinator in Santa Clarita, California
Job Title: Marketing CoordinatorLevel: Entry-mid level Industry: *Marketing, Technology *Location: Santa Clarita, CA Not a remote opportunity
mVentix is a marketing and a tech firm with primary focus on offering point of sale engagement solutions from market intelligence and mobile learning software, to national field force services, all designed to work together or independently to drive client mindshare and revenues. We take pride in empowering our clients and investing in our teams to bring out the best in both. Our core values such as Integrity, Empowerment, Learning, Vision & Action, Simplicity and Loyalty are interwoven into our business model.
The Marketing Coordinator will be working under our Director of Marketing and is responsible for supporting digital marketing initiatives for mVentix with a primary focus on developing and executing online marketing plans and promotional activities that generate traffic, conversion, revenue and engagement.
The Perfect Fit
- You live and breathe social media. You are a News junkie and a consumer of pop-culture
- You are passionate about marketing
- You have a natural curiosity and drive to find answers
- You thrive on the opportunity to try new things and learn something new.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your outstanding communication skills, positive attitude, great sense of humor, and the ability to juggle competing priorities.
- You a team member. You're all about initiative, driving and directing a strategy as well as people.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, executing and evaluating online marketing activities for mVentix Inc., its subsidiaries and clients.
- Responsible for brainstorming and cross-departmental coordination for all marketing/promotional activities including web campaigns (desktop, mobile, email and app).
- Partner with Content, Business Development, Client Services and Development teams to draft emails and ad strategies focused on driving sales, building awareness and growing the mVentix/SellPro customer base
- Manage communication with external digital marketing partners and support marketing activities for SEM, Organic Social, Paid Social and SEO.
- Produce weekly and quarterly reporting on all digital marketing campaigns for internal teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams and management for the planning and development of the annual campaign calendar, detailing the timelines of seasonal, cultural and holiday promotions, along with other ad hoc campaigns.
- Analyze the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns by examining standard campaign success metrics including Open-Rate, CTR, Social Engagement, In-App Engagement, ROAS and determine necessary adjustments to optimize effectiveness.
- Track competitor online marketing activities and new technology to identify opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field required
- 2+ years of online marketing experience managing SEM, SEO and affiliate marketing programs preferred
- Must have strong knowledge of all Social Media platforms—experience managing Social Campaigns is preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office – advance knowledge of Excel preferred
- Must have strong time management skills Must have a passion for Marketing/Advertising
- Must have a natural curiosity and drive to find answers
- Competitive base salary PLUS performance bonus
- Complete benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, retirement benefits and a cell phone allowance
- A conductive and creative work environment
- Fully stock kitchen pantry, bottomless coffee, a constant supply for snacking!
Let's get Rolling:
You have the right skills and a passion for marketing, we have a job for you!